Sunday, October 21, 2007

Revivial of faith...

Its been sometime that I wasn't believing in my dreams, wasn't believing in myself... Remember the blog where I had raised the question if I would ever fall in love...?

Life has taken me thorough a series of ups and downs and I have taken some selfish decisions... I have started believing in myself and my dreams.... It feels to good think again in the way I always wanted to...

I don't know if I will call it a coincidence or what, but yeah what is happening to me is actually making me feel good...

Though to make myself feel good, I had to make some people feel bad, but at the end of the day I do care for them and am with them through their tough times....

It feels good to have your faith revived and to have self confidence back... But yes with these things back I have some more things to take care off... Somethings to decide and some answers to find...

No comments: