Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hours..

Jo called me a hyper case the moment I posted my last blog.. But let me tell you guys it doesn’t concern me in anyway… It’s about a friend whom I met after a long time and this change is pertaining to him.. What surprised me about him was once a shy and simple guy having strong moral values, doing stuff like this is kind of strange to me. So I just wanted to know if you guys also feel that way or not…

It’s been almost 6 days I am in Kolkata, sitting back at home and sleeping. Trying my best to help mom and dad so that things with my folks are in a comfortable situation once I go back to hell. Have been watching some movies off late… The Hours -- heard so much from so many people that I decided to watch it. I managed to get hold of the VCD after a lot of hard work. I had to watch the movie twice to understand it almost completely. I must say that apart from the beautiful plot which deals with the one day ( few hours actually) life of three unhappy women, the dialogue’s are very strong…They explained some mundane concepts with great subtlety -- happiness is a moment and not a phase… Mrs. Dalloway throws a party to cover the silence… No one couldn’t have been happy than the two of us… It goes on to explain the importance of that one person in your life and how things start looking meaningful in his or her presence… And when you think back every other moment spent in the company of others appears to be so stupid and meaningless… Beautiful movie, demands some attention, because the dialogues are important to feel and understand the movie…

At the same time, I have been missing my work place a lot and the people around me… There was so much to learn and grasp in the last two months… I spoke to a friend today who is still there and she feels the same way… She was also feeling bad to leave the place. I don’t know what magic has been spelled on us, but all of us seem to have a heavy heart when we are about to leave… Is it the work place only or the magic of Mumbai also…? I am sure that this feeling and realization will further intensify once we get back to Delhi, our old Delhi! The best part of my two months stay was that I regained my capacity to think, which I lost completely after joining Delhi School and wish to maintain that and not loose it again…

3 comments:

Jitzomnia said...

ahh nic wrds...moment n not a phase...:)

p.s:wen do i regain my capacity to think????i.e if i ever had it!!!:(

devjit said...

i am worse off when i think :)

jo said...

jo had good reason too..and stop crapping about it, buy some acid from dhakuria bridge and get flooped on your bed.